Terms of Reference
- To regulate and administer the Town Councils Financial Rules governing the allocation and use of the Council funds.
- To oversee the preparation of the Annual Budget and Annual Accounts, including appointment of external auditor.
- To oversee the financial performance of the Town Council including:
- investment of funds of the Council and monitoring of returns on investment.
- arrears management – monitoring arrears situation, establishing arrears management guidelines/standards, evaluating appeals and recommending write-off.
- To review S&CC rates, penalty charges, administrative fees, TOL rates.